Corvus Gold Inc. was incorporated under the British Columbia Business Corporations Act on April 13, 2010. On August 26, 2010, International Tower Hill Mines Inc. transferred its exploration projects into Corvus via the Alaska Purchase Agreement and the Talon Nevada Purchase Agreement of the following assets:
- Talon Gold Nevada Inc., a corporation incorporated in Nevada on April 2007, which will hold the North Bullfrog Project and is owned 100% by Corvus.
- Mother Lode Mining Company LLC, which holds the Mother Lode Project is owned 100% by Corvus.
Corvus’s mandate is to become a leading exploration and development company with the ultimate goal of becoming a non-operating gold producer with significant carried interest and royalty exposure. To achieve this goal, the company is committed to fostering a culture of disciplined exploration, teamwork, innovation and integrity with the following principles:
- Value creation through discovery of mineral deposits;
- Focusing exploration activities in highly prospective, under explored terrain in countries and regions that offer security of tenure and support mineral deposit development.
- Maintaining majority ownership during critical, high-value discovery and definition stage of the process while carrying out aggressive exploration;
- Seeking alliances with major mining companies for the development of its deposits;
- Providing a safe working environment;
- Fulfilling employee's aspirations;
- Protecting the environment;
- Respecting cultural values and differences;
- Supporting local communities